Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I am sooOo TIRED....I am currently having some sleep talking and walking through school hours.At times can't help but knock out...C'mon, why are u like that JASMINE!!!Wake up couse its O'levels... O man...what a day... Looking forward to my sectional...yes..get to play sub cymbal.!!!Erotic..=Jonathan and ME.
But at the same time, i am happy, cause i recieved a msg from some special ''cool'' fren of mine..Well we both misses each other ever since our last meet up.....I hope that i can visit korea myself after my O's...isn't that great?? Wanna pick up korean language soon...japanese=half learnt[teacher is too strict]...:)

Just had a short nap just now...45 mintues.. i really feel like talking some crap in here to distress...
O no, i better make it a point of time to practice the piano,cause i'm having piano lesson this coming sunday! oops..a slip of the mind...Lol.. About to use my new ADIDAS water bottle//

YEAH!!My brother is gonna buy death note 1 & 2 tomorrow...great..!!!


Good nite my specialist....going to bed....^_^ oyasumi nasai.

jasmine @ Wednesday, March 28, 2007